This is it

This week's column is up at WesternHerald.com.

Oh, did I mention that it's the last one?

Yep, my two-year stint as a writer is over. Now I can focus more on bite-size content for the blog. The Herald is going to need a new columnist now; it's my hope that someone takes over the video game column.

With a Western Michigan University student representing in the Herald, and me keeping the blog running, I think a lot of cool things will happen. It's a long shot, but I can dream, can't I?

I know it's been a while since I announced those mystery action figures. They're about 90% finished. I just need to add a few touches and get a decent photography setup. Look for that to be my next major post. But it might be a while; final exams are next week, and I'll be in Las Vegas for a printing convention shortly after.

In the meantime, see you in "Bad Company 2!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts