Back in Black

Duh. Duh-nuh-nuh. Duh-nuh-nuh. Bwah- ah, I've lost it. AC/DC did it so much better.

In case you haven't guessed it from my musical onomatopoeia, I'm Back in Black, baby! Xbox 360 Elite For the Win!

Little early X-mas present to myself. After I sell my refurbished Xbox 360 and cash in my NewEgg gift card, I've really only spent $50 on this beauty.

She is guar-an-teed to put out. It says so right here in the paperwork! I sure hope Microsoft fixed the chips in these things. Maybe they made them all sexy-like just to lull us into false security (it's working!)

So what if the controllers don't match? I love her anyway. Speaking of attachment to inanimate objects, we need a name for her. "Black Betty" comes to mind. If you have a better name, write a comment. Or just coo over my newest baby, your choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts