Introducing: Wrecklaimer

You'll notice a new addition to Game Brain's contributions. My younger brother Kevin, a.k.a. Wrecklaimer, has joined the crew as a web designer.

He's done quite a bit of improving on the site, despite his claim to having no experience. He's been able to get a new music player working (with the Game Brain theme) and increase the overall size of the page. I like the narrow, dark theme, but now we have a little more space for pictures and video. Now that I have more room, I need to make a bigger header.

If there's a widget or feature you'd like to see on the main page, please don't hesitate to contact us via email or comment. And if you'd like to contribute your writings, just contact me personally.

So welcome, Wrecklaimer! Thanks for your help, we look forward to your contributions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts