We're Doomed

Like the Republic of the "Star Wars" universe, renowned video game developer Bioware has fallen into corruption and decadence. They've allied with the greedy LucasArts arm of George Lucas' media empire to crush all innovation and creativity in "Star Wars" games.

Why am I so bitter about "The Old Republic"? More on that later, but first you should check out the content on their website and tell me that they aren't throwing old bits of "Star Wars" into a blender and calling the smoothie a new flavor.

More on this later...

2 Comments:

Tashtego Blue said...

Everything I've seen so far seems really promising. We get to have a customizable companion, Jedi vs Sith, multiple planets to explore, hopefully a host of vehicles (I'm hoping for a space faring as well as speeder vehicle planetary vehicle).

What has the Force shown you that I've missed?

F0RCEFL0W said...

I know it's too early for gameplay assessment, but the premise and artwork show me that the plot and characters are a ripoff of countless other pieces of "Star Wars" fiction. The whole "Sith Empire versus Republic on the brink of collapse, Jedi almost extinct" is an old fossil. Time for some original plot. I'm sure BioWare had one, till LucasArts messed it up. Probably.

Post a Comment

Recent Posts